Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Skinny Buffalo Turkey Sliders

Skinny Buffalo Turkey Sliders
Nicole, 29 Dec 01:23 AM

The turkey has been cut, the presents have been opened and you’ve consumed every indulgent food known to man during the last three months. Now’s the time to reevaluate your eating habits and to start paying attention to things like calories and fat, right?
The only problem? We’re still in the midst of winter so we (or is it just me?) still gravitate toward comfort foods that can really start to pack on the winter pounds. Things like mac and cheese…like towering lasagnas…spaghetti with giant meatballs…creamy casseroles….
…you get the picture.
My solution?? Turn all the calorie-laden comfort foods into something you can feel good about eating.
I actually relish in finding ways to turn some of my favorite not-so-healthy dishes into more figure-friendly options, and I especially love the challenge of fooling my husband into thinking he’s indulging in one of his favorite foods, but it’s secretly healthy.
Just like the majority of the world today, he happens to be completely obsessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment