Friday, December 18, 2015

Creamy Marsala Rigatoni with Mushrooms and Kale

Creamy Marsala Rigatoni with Mushrooms and Kale
Nicole, 17 Dec 02:00 AM

This is what my life looks like lately. Copious amounts of pasta, followed up by more pasta, oh, and more pasta.
The kind of pasta doesn’t really matter much to me, but it must be intertwined with some sort of creamy-based sauce and plenty of freshly grated cheese, which again, doesn’t necessitate a specific variety.
In the last three to four weeks I’ve either ordered pasta or made pasta more times than I can count, but if I had to pinpoint it, this Creamy Marsala Rigatoni was what initially kicked off the obsession for me.
While rigatoni isn’t typically my first choice in pastas, it does happen to be Kevin’s, and here, it’s the perfect choice since it holds up wonderfully to the hearty kale, meaty cremini mushrooms, and turkey Italian sausage — three ingredients that could easily monopolize a less sturdy noodle and throw things off balance.
Everything for this hearty meal comes together in thirty minutes or less, and aside from cooking the pasta, it’s also all cooked in one single...

No comments:

Post a Comment