Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Country Cook Recipe

The Country Cook Facebook Header (www.thecountrycook.net)
Hi Friend! I love creamy potato soups. I decided to take a traditional potato soup and kick it up a notch with chunks of smoked ham and make it in thecrock pot! I wish you could have smelled my house as this was cooking throughout the day. It smelled so dang good! The ham gives this soup such great flavor and all of that gets infused as it cooks low and slow. If there is any recipe from the blog that you must try - it's this one!
Crock Pot Potato   Ham Soup  copyright
CLICK ON PICTURE TO SEE THE FULL RECIPE.
Looking for more crock pot soups? These ones should definitely go on your list to make! Crock Pot Taco Soup and Crock Pot Meatball & Tortellini Soup. These are on regular rotation at my house!
Taco Soup
CLICK ON PICTURE TO SEE THE FULL RECIPE.
Meatball and Tortellini Soup  thecountrycook
CLICK ON PICTURE TO SEE THE FULL RECIPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment