Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beef Goulash



Beef Goulash


I think I have to change the name of this recipe because it doesn’t resemble any goulash I have ever made or eaten. For one thing, it has no paprika at all, and that’s practically a requirement for a true Hungarian goulash, right? It’s more of a Mexican style chili thing. It is to be served over rice, fritos or Doritos, which makes me think of a “walking taco” which we used to have on Girl Scout campouts. But, the pork & beans seems like an odd addition. I don’t know; just not convinced on this one that it’s something that will grace my table any time soon.
Beef Goulash
Brown:
1 lb ground meat
Salt & pepper
Onion
Celery
Add:
1 can pork & beans
2 Tbsp catsup
3 Tbsp bbq sauce
2 tsp sugar
simmer 15 minutes
Serve over rice, fritos, Doritos
gramsrecipebox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment