Thursday, November 6, 2014

Guide to Desserts/Baking


From Carroll Pellegrinelli, your Guide to Desserts/Baking
Homepage
Email
The bundt cake pan has been around since the 1950s. I love my bundt cake pans. I've got at least 8, maybe 9, of them. They are so easy to use, especially if you grease and flour or use Baker's Joy cooking spray (it has the flour already in it) before adding the cake batter. Once it's baked and cooled slightly, you just dump it out on to your cooling rack. Once cooled you can glaze it, powder sugar it or do nothing, and you have a pretty cake. Here are some of my favorite Bodacious Bundt Cake recipes just for you!
My Favorite Bundt Cake Pan
Bundt Pan Cake Keeper, it's so light you'll use it for more than Bundt Cakes
Nutty Vanilla Wafer Cake
Nutty Vanilla Wafer CakeThis is the original Bundt Cake pan. I've had three of these. I gave one to my daughter and donated one to charity. I also have this same shape in a Bundtlette Pan, which makes 6 small cakes at one time.
Nutty Vanilla Wafer Cake, pictured
My Favorite Bundt Cake Pan
Bundtlette Pan
Fresh Lemon Pound Cake
Fresh Lemon Pound CakePlease enjoy this recipe for a refreshing Fresh Lemon Pound Cake, a from-scratch cake baked in a Bundt Cake Pan. Want to make it taste even better? Be sure to top it with a Lemon Glaze.
Lemon Pound Cake
Lemon Glaze
NordicWare Rose Bundt Pan
Flan Cake
Flan CakeA Flan Cake is an ooey-gooey version of a caramel cake.
Flan Cake
NordicWare Autumn Leave Pan
Scrumptious Blueberry Banana Cake
Blueberry Banana CakeGot leftover blueberries and bananas? What I really like about this Blueberry-Banana Cake is that there are more bananas and blueberries in the batter then flour and sugar. This cake was made in a cathedral Bundt cake pan.
Scrumptious Blueberry Banana Cake
NordicWare Cathedral Bundt Cake

Related Searches
Featured Articles
Bacardi Rum Cake - Number 1 Recipe on my site
Hummingbird Cake
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip
Lemon Poke Cake (Not the J-ELLO one)

No comments:

Post a Comment