Thursday, July 17, 2014

Guide to Desserts/Baking


From Carroll Pellegrinelli, your Guide to Desserts/Baking
Homepage
Email
Blueberries are such a handy little berry. I seem to eat them several times a day in the summertime. There's the handful that I add to my Greek Yogurt. Next, I'll throw a few on my lunch plate with my sandwich. When eating a big dinner salad, a few blueberries may be added to that as well.
Like me on Facebook
Check out my pind on Pinterest
Blueberry Pie
Blueberry PieI can't think of blueberries without thinking about a Blueberry Pie.Blueberry Pie
Blueberry Bundt Cake
Fresh or frozen blueberries made be used in this bundt cake. It makes a good coffee cake, too.
Blueberry Bundt Cake

Chilean Blueberry Tart
Chilean Blueberry TartThere's a greater blueberry to crust ratio in this tart.
Chilean Blueberry Tart

Blueberry Scones
Blueberry SconesScones are similar to an American biscuit, but they are quite often sweet with fruit in them.
Blueberry Scones

No comments:

Post a Comment