Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Guide to Desserts/Baking




From Carroll Pellegrinelli, your Guide to Desserts/Baking
MacaroonsI know that you can get coconut all year long, but I seem to use more of it during the summer. I guess that's due to the fact that coconut is a tropical fruit, and this is the time of year it feels like the tropics outside.Like me on Facebook
Pin me on Pinterest (Look for more than dessert pins on my board.)
You can also find me on Google Plus
Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream PieI have to have at least one piece of Coconut Pie each year. Although, I'll admit to probably eating more than one.
Coconut Cream Pie

Coconut Ice Cream
Coconut Ice CreamSave this ice cream for coconut lovers only. It is wasted on other people not like us.
Coconut Ice Cream


German Chocolate Cake
German Chocolate CakeThere aren't too many cakes that claim that "the coconut is just draining off of it". My daughter could just eat the Coconut Pecan Frosting off of the cake.
German Chocolate Cake with Coconut Pecan Icing

Tropical Carrot Cake
Tropical Carrot CakeNow, if you want to talk about icings... This Cream Cheese Icing is loaded with coconut and pecans is almost its own food group.
Tropical Carrot Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment