Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze

Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
Averie Sunshine, 11 Mar 12:01 AM

Two of my favorite things about going to the mall are Cinnabons and Auntie Anne’s Pretzels.
Sometimes it’s hard for me to choose which one I want. Long gone are the metabolism days where I can have both.
So I made soft pretzels that taste like Cinnabons so that I don’t have to choose.
These are the easiest and fastest soft pretzels you’ll ever make because they start with a tube of Pillsbury Grands Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls. No yeast dough to worry about or wait for to rise. I love these scratch cinnamon rolls and scratch pretzels but I also appreciate shortcuts.
Simply uncoil the rolls, reshape them into pretzels, and bake. They’re ready in less than 15 minutes minutes. Love that.
While the pretzels bake, make the tangy cream cheese glaze. Cream cheese frosting and cinnamon rolls are a match made in heaven and the sweet yet tangy glaze with the warm pretzels is epic. You’ll have more glaze than you need as a drizzle so feel free to start dunking the pretzels in it like I do.
Cinnabon...

No comments:

Post a Comment