Monday, December 30, 2013

Baking Soda Deodorizing Tips

Baking Soda
Deodorizing Tips

homeparents.about.com
Readers Tips:
  • I keep a box of baking soda in my cloths closet.
  • I rinse my laundry with 1/2 cup baking soda. It keeps the clothing fresh smelling.
  • My husband puts it in his sneakers.(thank goodness) Of course it works great on clothes my husband exercises in, just a cup or so in the washer.
  • Just like the refrigerator, the microwave benefits from a cleaning with a paste made from 'soda.
  • Sprinkle some on the floor mats in your car, to get rid of that musty odor that sometimes builds up in cars.
  • After cooking fish, clean pan with baking soda and kills lingering smell.
  • After doing Animal Rescue for 22 years, I learned a lesson when it comes to kitty litter boxes. After cleaning and drying boxes, I sprinkle the bottom of the box with baking soda. It really helps with the deodorizing of the boxes! You don't need those expensive catbox odorizers.
  • I sprinkle baking soda in our tennis shoes. It helps absorb the odors in the shoe and the sock and just feels pretty good, too. Sprinkle in and leave over night or use as you would any foot powder.
The Baking Soda Cleaning Page Part 1
The Baking Soda Cleaning Page Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment