Saturday, December 10, 2016

No-Roll Sugar Cookies

Just Had To Post This:
Baking Without My Helper Today! 3 John 1:8
We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellow helpers to the truth. 
My Instagram Message This Morning [follow me Dobinsmommy]: * Baked sugar cookies this morning… missed my helper who I thought would be here this week, but that's okay because I baked one batch from a recipe that will make many dozens. This is my old vintage cookie sheet from the 60's and the old oven mitt of mine from the same era… just can't throw anything away... back to the sugar cookies... rolled in a ball after chilling 2 hours then dipped in sugar and pressing with a glass bottom and decorating with sprinkles... they were yummy but softer than a regular sugar cookie!

http://www.bettycrocker.com/.../e4160179-ddf5-4c85-ac7e...

Kids star with an easy sugar cookie recipe they can easily shape in their hands and flatten. This sweet…
BETTYCROCKER.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment