Thursday, October 29, 2015

Creamy Pumpkin and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes

Creamy Pumpkin and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Nicole, 29 Oct 12:15 AM

I’ll admit, I was hesitant to welcome fall with open arms. In fact, I was full on against it, especially when it came to all things pumpkin. It just boggled my mind that I was still having cherry tomatoes grow faster than I could pick them, sweet corn gracing every produce section within a 5-mile radius of my house and 85-degree heat keeping me in sundresses as I was simultaneously being beat over the head with advertisements for pumpkin spice lattes (which I don’t even like). I guess it’s also just hard for this heat-loving -sun-worshipper to say goodbye to sun-kissed tans and watch as all the pools close up for an agonizing nine months.
But…I’ve now finally embraced the fall, probably a little too much if I’m being honest, because not only do I still have several pumpkin recipes in the blog queue on top of the handful I’ve already published, but I now have a one-track mind on my favorite upcoming holiday – Thanksgiving.
Unlike fall in of itself, Thanksgiving is always something I...

No comments:

Post a Comment