Thursday, March 27, 2014

Recipes


From Carroll Pellegrinelli, your Guide to Desserts/Baking
Homepage
Email
I hope you enjoy some of these new recipes I've added to my website.
Praline Topped Cheesecake
Praline Topped CheesecakeI belong to a supper club through my church. Once a month we get together at a different home to have dinner. The hosts tell us what main course they are serving, and then we bring the rest of the food to complete the meal. Believe it or not, I don't always bring the dessert. This time one of the other couples brought this dessert. All I can say is "Yummy". She shared her recipe with me. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Praline Topped Cheesecake

Norwegian Butter Cookies
Norwegian Butter CookiesWhen reading this recipe you'll know that there aren't any leveners like baking soda and baking powder. These cookies are very similar to a Scottish Shortbread.
Norwegian Butter Cookies
Gloria's Scottish Shortbread

Honey Almond Matzo Crunch Bark
Honey Almond Matzo Crunch BarkTake the sweetness of honey and the chocolate chips, add to that the crunch of matzo and the sea salt and you've go every women's sweet and salty treat.
Honey Almond Matzo Crunch Bark
Almond Joy Scones from Steeped in Evil
It's always a good time for a cup of tea. To enhance your tea time satisfaction, make one of these Almond Joy Scones.

This recipe is from Laura Childs' latest tea shop mystery Steeped in Evil. Yes, Theodosia and Drayton are up to their necks in a mystery. Besides formal teas, the reader gets to experience wine tastings, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment