Friday, March 3, 2017

Home

The-Happy-Housie-New-Logo-April-29-2
Good morning and Happy Friday!
Wow, this week flew by! I can't believe that it is March!!
Aaaaannnnddddd... with February drawing to a close, it's also been Spring-project-central around here! I'm really excited to share what I've been working on; and my first spring project is up on the blog!
I love how pretty these speckled eggs turned out. And while I chose to use them as place cards for an Easter table, you could just as easily make a variety of these in pretty Easter colours to fill a dough bowl on your dining table... the ideas are endless!
Create a super pretty Easter Table setting - How to make your own DIY Speckled Easter Egg Place Card Holders -17
As far as the organizing challenge goes, this week I focused on getting our boys' room in organizational shape. I started where I always do... with some awesome research. I collected and shared all kinds of brilliant ideas for how to keep kid's room organized and added some great storage solution ideas to the mix, as well.
If you are looking for great ways to store things and organize your child's bedroom, then you'll love this post!
Kid s Bedroom Organizing Ideas
It felt so good to get our boys' shared bedroom tackled! It was looking a little messy on the surface and was crazy-overstuffed-inside-every-door-nook-and-cranny-they-could-find! Pretty much bursting at the organizational seams.
So I followed five simple steps; and now it's a completely organized space again. Much easier for them to keep tidier, themselves, right!
This post is awesome  Great tips about how to completely organize kid s rooms
Now that I've finished up the boys' room, I'll be moving onto tackling my craft room next. I've decided to switch the order of my last two weeks around so that I have time to get some new storage solutions in place for our basement family room. I'm really excited about getting this challenge finished up.
And then, it's time to deal with the overflow that I've banished to the garage (eek!!!!).
signature
facebook google_plus instagram pinterest twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment