Monday, April 25, 2016

The Country Cook Recipes

*NEW* RECIPE TODAY! There was one dish my Mom made when I was a kid that I loved - Stuffed Peppers! My Mom would make her Spanish Rice and then stuff that into green bell peppers. Oh my gracious - there is nothing I love more than the smell of stuffed peppers cooking! She would then top it all off with a slice of American cheese and pop it under the broiler until the cheese melted. Mmm. Mmm! I still make my stuffed peppers that way. But I decided it might be fun to switch it up a bit! LOVE MY CROCK POT!
*CLICK HERE TO GRAB THE RECIPE*
CLICK HERE TO PIN IT FOR LATER
If you love rice as much as I do - you MUST try these two recipes: My Mom's Spanish Rice and One Pan Taco Rice Dinner. Trust me on these - they are tried and true, baby! 
*CLICK HERE FOR SPANISH RICE RECIPE*
*CLICK HERE FOR TACO RICE RECIPE*

No comments:

Post a Comment